LET'S DO THIS WITH PRIDE - COZ IT'S KARMA.

Wednesday 18 April 2007

Received

2007
JAN Swap # 1 from Jean, UK
FEB Swap # 2 from Katy, US :: LOST in the mail!!!
MAR Swap # 3 from Caro, France
APR Swap # 4 from Phyllis, US
JUN (Little) Swap #5 from Chiara (aka Kiarolla), Italy
JUN Swap #6 from Marceline, Scotland UK
JUL Swap #7 from Malin, Sweden
AUG Swap #8 from Lyz, USA
Link
2008
OCT Swap #9 from Lara, an American living in Germany
NOV Swap #10 from Anne & Baby Bryan, a fellow blogger with a son 2 weeks older than my own. Non-GYS swap
DEC Swap #11 from Bee Kheng, an old friend i found on Facebook living in America now. Non-GYS swap

2009
DEC Swap #12 from Bee Kheng. Non-GYS swap





























Updated on 8 July:
I just got back to Singapore today, and my sis handed me 2 of my swap packages from Sweden & Scotland! I knew they'll be great - and they sure were! WOW! It was like a 'Welcome Home Gift' for me! I'll upload some pix next time (coz I dont have my Mac with me here). Thanks Malin & Marceline for the wonderful gifts! =D

Here's some of the lovely stuff i received from Marceline (June swap) & Malin (July swap)! Both are equally wonderful! I'm also very thankful to Malin for buying my baby's 1st gift - cute bibs from H&M! =)






















And being the scatterbrain that i am, i had forgotten which of these 2 packages these cute stuff (below) belong to. Oops! I had also misplaced the cute pink Barbapapa cellphone strap & gift cards which Malin sent me at the time of shooting this photo. Found them since...n the strap is on my cellphone now! Heehee... I might also have mixed up some of the stuff in the 2 packages! O ya, Marceline also sent me a box of delicious shortcakes cookies! ;p























Updated on 20 Aug:
I just received the LAST of my August swap package from Lyz in the US! Here's some of the lovely stuff! I really love the Cram Cream patent bag...and those craft/cook books are so neat!

AND THIS MARKS THE HAPPY ENDING TO MY SWAP IN 2007, Shanghai.


2008

OCT - baby swap with Lara



NOV - swap with Anne, a fellow blogger


DEC - "gift-exchange" with Bee Kheng, an old friend whom i recently found on Facebook.


AND THIS MARKS THE END OF MY FEW SWAPS IN 2008, Shanghai.

2009 DEC - A parcel from Bee Kheng in the USA.

No comments: