LET'S DO THIS WITH PRIDE - COZ IT'S KARMA.

Wednesday 18 April 2007

Sent

SWAPS:
2007
JAN - UK, Middlesbrough √
FEB - USA, Dublin √
MAR - France, Limoges √
APR - USA, California √
JUN - Italy √ (little swap)
JUN - UK, Scotland √
JUL - Sweden √
AUG - USA √

2008
OCT - Germany √ (Baby swap)
NOV - Indonesia √ (Non-GYS. Baby swap & cute stuffs with a fellow blogger.)
DEC - USA √ (Non-GYS. "Warm" swap with a friend)

2009
DEC - USA √ (Non-GYS. "Warm" swap with a friend)
















SHANGHAI-GERMANY: printed stockings, mac lipglass, hello kitty pen/pencil, eraser, bling bling stickers, "chocolate" mirror, "fluff" cellphone strap, hairclips, ring, beaded panda purse, hello kitty japanese cosmetic pouches, aerie/AE panties, scarf, uniqlo tshirt & DVDs (not shown)


SHANGHAI-INDONESIA: baby tees, singlet & training pants, socks, Anpanman bib, hand towels, bath glove, bath sponges, pen, paperclips, Hello Kitty hand cream, doll and a "tree" cup lid


SHANGHAI-USA: hand-warmer, warmer-cushion, shawl/scarf and a pair of gloves


SHANGHAI-USA: 3 hats, 2 scarves, 2 pairs of gloves. 1 set of O'neil scarf/beanie, 1 black beanie and 2 fleece home socks for her son, Nick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your sent packages - I can´t wait until July! I bet mine is the best!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo! Consider yourself tagged (see my blog for more info)!

Anonymous said...

It´s me again... I borrowed your pic of my package for my blog, is it ok with you?