Hi all, I'm back! I'm back - after my looong break to give birth to my little Joel. But I'm quite busy looking after him 24/7 now, and coz of the "firewall problem", I sometimes have problems accessing eblogger. U can still leave me a message here if u are keen to do a swap though (the message still goes to my Inbox)...just that I might not be able to see your blog. Do give me a list of the things u want/offer. Hope we can arrange a swap if I have the time & energy. I wouldnt mind doing swaps for a few super nice & cool items too - especially BABY SWAPS!
FOR SINGLE or A FEW ITEMS SWAPS, I CAN OFFER:
* Rootote shopping bags
* Canvas recycled bags (cute/stylish designs)
* Cellphone pouches
* Bento sets (Sanrio)
* Clothings (tshirt/blouse)
* Kids clothings
* Cosmetic pouches
(please see the post above for sample pictures...click on this full blog)
I WOULD LIKE TO GET SIMILAR ITEMS or BABY ITEMS. THANKS!
Swap Muse Jo
Hi! I'm from Singapore, but relocated to Shanghai, China. So rest assured that I've got great taste. Haha!
[Sorry, i dont intend to do SINGAPORE swaps since there's nothing i miss from there]
OK! HERE'S MY OFFER LIST:
take your pick (edited from time to time)
- chinese/non-chinese snacks: nuts, crackers, biscuits (though i've yet to try all)
- GLICO chocolates/Poky
- Chinese tea samplings (eg flower tea, longjing tea - the "national tea" in China)
*BUT I THINK TEA HAS BEEN BANNED BY 'CHINA POST' NOW becos of the Olympics.
- nail crystals (for DIY manicure/pedicure)
- stockings (in pretty pretty prints)
- handkerchief, hand/face towel (girlish pretty/cartoonish)
- pocket mirror
- cute cellphone strap
- cellphone decorative crystal stickers...so BLING*BLING
- cute keyring
- accessories: earring, ring (adjustable), necklace, brooch, hairclip
- cute stationery
- purse (beaded/oriental embroidery)
- cosmetics pouch (Hello Kitty or kawaii ones)
- bags in retro designs (handmade A4-sized)
- cute lil' deco tape
- spectacles case (in cute design, plastic)
- small collectors' tin toy
- wooden toy
- small figurines
- errr...kawaii panty (could fit M-sized Caucasians)
- cute tea infuser
- postcards (of Shanghai)
OR anything from my previous swap partners which i havent use & u like. So swapping becomes more fun & cultural!
- leggings (lace/prints/glitter)
* kids clothings (esp japanese-styled)
* Agnes b. cosmetic pouch/purse/pencil case
* Rootote shopping/canvas bag
[Do let me know your size/fav colour/style...etc, if necessary]
AND THINGS I WOULD LUURRVVEE TO RECEIVE:
(I'll really like to get baby items now!)
- baby boy stuffs eg. clothes, hat, snacks etc
- any kawaii/pretty/stylish bag, purse, clutch, pouch (i'm a freak!)
- used/new Harrods tote bag or similar type of "patent bag"
- accessories (vintage/wacky/handmade): interesting necklace, brooch/pin/badge, small hairclip, bracelet
- 'Junkfood' lookalike tees/singlet (in Small/XS)
- delicious shortcake cookies+chocolates (i love it 2-in-1)
- snacks & candies (i've got a sweet tooth)
- chocolates (in any flavour but mint. i prefer milk to dark chocolate too)
- interesting lighter, matchbox (though i dont smoke)
- stationery with patterns/prints/baroque/illustration (eg Paperchase and the likes): on notebook, paperclip, pen, pencil, stamp, magnet...
- anything Care Bears, Monchichi, the good old Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, My Little Pony, Smurfs...
- anything Cram Cream, Decole, Sanrio (esp My Melody & Hello Kitty), Bambi, Tinklebell, Marimekko, Fred Flare, Topshop...
- handmade item (IF it's not too much of a chore) eg bag, purse, pins, plush toy...
- metal container with a nice print
- VERY SIMPLE & very very VERY delicious baking receipes
- dean & deluca/starbucks items
- your favourite music/mix CD
- ENGLISH books/novels/fashion/craft magazines in any language: Danielle Steels, informative magazines, craft books for small purses or plush toys...
- anything unique/special in your country
* interesting baby boys tees (not cartoon)
* books for babies (in English)
OR any kawaii/pretty/stylish/interesting item. I just cannot resist kawaii & pretty stuffs!
And of course, i'm open to your suggestions! I love a happy giver (as myself)! Heehee...
Do leave your comment below and let me know what are the things you'll want/offer. Remember to gimme your blog/email too!
~ Here's more info about me: Colors i like are black, all metallics: gold/bronze/silver, all shades of green (except lime green), dark purple, bright blues, pink...
This was originally from:
which i am having problems accessing due to the "Great China Firewall"
sorry if you had left a message, and i didnt reply